Today I am going to tell you some random and completely pointless facts about me. Why? Because this is a blog. And blogging is most certainly one of the more popular outlets for narcissism of this generation. :D
Ok, here we go:
1. Nobody can say, or do anything to cross anybody in my family, without me holding a very curt grudge… for practically the rest of time.
2. I cannot eat canned tuna. It makes my teeth itchy. I am not even joking.
3. I have been wearing my eyeliner the same way, ever since I was 14. In 2034, when I am 45, I’ll be the equivalent of those women today who still tease their fringe, and wear dastardly blue eyeshadow and too much gold jewellery.
4. I have a really annoyingly accurate/obscure sense of smell. Sometimes, I will smell something, and immediately identify another, completely different thing that smells the same. This ‘skill’ has been known to put my husband off of many a meal. (I am sorry honey.) Take for instance, cooked pumpkin with oregano, smells just like a wet chux dishcloth. Also, there’s a certain bath soap that smells just like sneeze. Gross.
5. In another, and much less lazy life, I would love to be a: hairdresser, naturopath, musician and graphic artist.
6. When you are not looking, I will almost certainly eat off of your plate.
7. I feel akward. ALL the time.
8. I haven’t been without a boyfriend since I was 14.
9. Only this year, in 2011 have I finally learnt and mastered the skill of happily being by myself. And I really enjoy it!
10. As a general rule of thumb, most people meet me three times, before remembering ever having met me. And yes, I do have quite a complex about this.
11. I almost always have one of the following songs playing on repeat in my head: the happy birthday song, the alphabet song, the theme tune to the Garfield cartoon, or the theme song for the movie Fatty Finn. I am usually as unaware of this, as I am unaware of breathing, or blinking… but as soon as I become aware of it, it can be quite irritating!
Well, there you have it.
I bet you’re glad to know all that!
What are some things about you? I’d really like to know, no matter how mundane or silly they may seem to you.
Don’t let me be the only fool on this blog!